Saturday, February 27, 2010

Multiple intelligence

The multiple intelligence test showed that my highest scores are logical and interpersonal with naturalist following closely behind.

I believe that the test is rather accurate as I really enjoy doing math and logical questions. Mathematics being one of my favourite subjects in school, I like solving math questions as it gives me a sense of sastifaction whenever I manage to solve a really difficult math question which requires much thinking and processing. I am also amazed at how math is closely related to our lives like in speed, and many other things. It is also closely related to science as well, requiring many calculations and measurements.

Having the same score in interpersonal skills as well, I enjoy working in teams rather that doing things alone. I feel that doing things in a team has an edge against doing things alone as in a team, you can split jobs evenly among your team mates. This means that everyone has less things on their hands and can do their tasks more efficiently. Also, in a team, we can share our ideas with one another, and coming up woth the best one to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment