Sunday, January 17, 2010

First week, first post

The first week of school have finally passed. It was not so bad actually, being able to see my friends again. As a matter of fact, I prefer the schools hectic and packed but organised lifestyle more than the holidays. During the holidays, I would tend to think that I have alot of time left before school starts and thus slack. And at the end of the day as I try to recall what I have done today, I realise that another day of my life had just been wasted. Therefore, as school starts, I will try to make the best of everyday.

Alright, back to the main topic. This blog shall contain episodes of my daily life as well as various informations on...vehicles. Yeah, since I could not think of anything else, I shall be writing on vehicles like cars, trains, planes from around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment